FOUR WINDS RECOVERY CENTER accepts referrals from individuals, medical providers, probation/ parole, local law enforcement, etc.
- Individuals seeking admission must be 18 years of age or older.
- Assessments are done by appointment only and must be paid for in advance.
- Treatment admission occurs Monday – Friday during regular business hours.
For more information, please call (505) 327-7218.
Treatment Cost and Payment Options
Treatment costs are determined by a number of factors including income, household size, and residency (Sliding Scale).
There are a variety of payment options that may be arranged; including financing through our newest partner – Prosper Healthcare Lending.
We are excited to announce that we partner with Prosper Healthcare Lending (PHL), which facilitates affordable financing. Getting a loan through PHL is fast and easy. Click the link to check your rate quote without affecting your credit. https://app.prosperhealthcare.com/025310
Complete application as directed and click “Submit” for an immediate response. If approved, please select one of the loan offers presented in order to continue with the online verification process. Check your email for further instructions on how to complete the verification process. After satisfying verification requirements, your loan can be deposited in your bank account via ACH
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- 100% Confidential
- APR starting at 5.99%
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- Finance all related costs to treatment
- Finance up to $35,000
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No down payment required
- No prepayment penalties
- Terms up to 60 months
- View your rate, payment and term without affecting your credit score
We’re here to help | 800-625-7412 x 2 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat while you apply
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.