FOUR WINDS RECOVERY CENTER is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Positions Available: One (1)
Licensed counselor is an active member of the agency treatment team providing clinical services to clients suffering from substance abuse and addiction as well as possible co-occurring disorders. The licensed counselor is responsible for treatment and discharge planning, individual and group therapy facilitation, assessment and referral, weekly client staffing, and other case management duties that may arise. The licensed counselor must be culturally competent, and adhere to the Code of Ethics as outlined by the NM Counseling & Therapy Practice Board.
- Licensure as LADAC in the state of New Mexico.
- Good working knowledge of related referral sources in San Juan County.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Ability to maintain cultural sensitivity when working with clients.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
- If recovering, must have at least two (2) years of continuous sobriety.
- Treatment Supervisor
- Must be willing to perform shift work.
- Position requires extensive paperwork and some driving.
- Must be able to sit and stand for at least 1 ½ hour periods.
- Must be willing to attend in-service and community training programs as needed
- Willing to assist in the orientation of new staff members.
- Maintain adherence and compliance with Federal, State, and agency confidentiality regulations.
- Willing to continue the development of counseling skills and increase knowledge as it relates to advancement of addictive diseases and treatment options.
Positions Available: One (1)
- Responsible for providing support services to treatment team members regarding the delivery of service needs for residential treatment clients.
- Participate in program planning and implementation of residential services with treatment team members.
- Participate in staff trainings as scheduled, as well as involvement in weekly clinical staff meetings.
- Assist the treatment team in developing and maintaining quality standards of practice.
- Appropriately monitor residential client participation and behavior.
- Assist in daily documentation responsibilities as supervised by the shift LADAC counselor.
- Assist intake coordinator with providing community outreach services as requested.
- Facilitate educational lectures to clients.
- Monitor clients and interact appropriately with the scope of the LSAA license.
- Must have NM LSAA license.
- Willingness to receive ongoing training in substance abuse..
- Willingness to obtain necessary education to become a LADAC within the state of N.M. within a reasonable amount of time.
- Minimum of 2 years sobriety, if recovering.
- Ability to relate to others positively and non-judgmentally.
- Knowledge of New Mexican cultures.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- SPECIAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to be CPR and First Aid Certified
- Must be able to be trained to test clients for alcohol and drug use
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Attend weekly treatment team clinical staffings
- CRITERIA BASED JOB DUTIES:
- Assist in admission and intakes processes with residential clients, using appropriate procedures.
- Report to Treatment Supervisor
- Participate in weekly supervision with Treatment Supervisor
- Documentation using DAP format for shift observations under LADAC supervision